January 18, 2011

0 More Brimham Rocks

 If you don't like Sloan, you probably shouldn't read this post.  Actually, if you don't like Sloan, you probably shouldn't read this blog, or ever tell Paul or me, cause we might hate you.  She's our Pie.  Like I mentioned before, Brimham Rocks is Sloan's most favorite place on earth.  Or at least in the three countries she's been in so far.   She and I go there frequently, and I decided to take advantage of the brilliant sunny (but still very cold!) days we were having and take my camera along.   So... enjoy. 





 Here she's demonstrating the safe way to climb a rock- pulling up with your forepaws is much safer than just jumping blindly into/over things...




This one's shaped just like Sloan's head!! Actually, I think this one is called "Dancing Bear".  But we all know it's really nature's sculpture of Sloan!

 I'm sure this one has a name, but all I can think of when I see it is Deep Thought, the computer from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the 2005 film; the book only has pictures in my imagination).
Nidderdale view.  So amazing! Even Sloan takes a moment to appreciate it! (or to just contemplate her next jump!)

 Showing how to properly navigate the heather trails- full speed ahead!

Just in case you didn't believe that it was quite cold, these leaves and ferns were quite frosted- it did make me crave sugar cookies, though!



 Sloan loves Brimham Rocks- and when you visit, she'll be happy to show you around- if you can keep up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to read your comment!

Next Post Previous Post Home